To make wasabi paste from Wasabi powder, mix a measure of wasabi powder with an equal amount of water. When thoroughly blended to the right consistency a (slightly dry, not soupy, paste), cover the dish and set it aside for ten to fifteen minutes to allow the enzymatic action to activate the full flavors.
Wasabi paste is terrific served as a condiment to accompany sashimi or sushi, or used in a host of creative ways to lend an exciting kick to sauces or spreads.
TIP: If by some chance you find yourself with leftover wasabi paste at the end of a meal (unlikely), blend it with a small amount of olive oil before storing it in the fridge. This will help preserve the flavor, at least for a day or so, that would otherwise be lost.
We produce and delivery healty desly foods to you:
Our Trade Show:
Our Service and Guarantee:
1. Free samples available.
2. Fast Delivery, only 3 weeks.
3. Profeesional Loading, make sure no damage during this period.
4. We has long-Term business relationship with MSK, offer no worry, no delay, no damage
services to you.
5. We offer foodstuffs to many famous supermarket like Wal-Mart, Carrefour and Metro.
6. Our products awarded high recognitions from customers.
7. We are the only factory who has this advance production equipment in Guangdong with high output.
8. Factory production capacity: 800Tons/month.
We enjoy great reputation among our clients in 140 countries!